The Annual Fund
The Annual Fund is comprised of gifts made and spent in the current fiscal year to support the school’s ongoing operating needs. They represent an essential and growing component of the school’s revenues each year.
Donations to the Annual Fund support
- Salaries and professional development for our top notch teachers
- Purchasing library books, computers and supplies for our outstanding program
- Engaging specialists in music, science, art and physical education
- Supporting our commitment to socioeconomic diversity in our student body
- Facilities enhancements and maintenance
Many employers have a matching gift program that can effectively double the amount of a contribution of cash or securities by an employee or his or her spouse.
Our goal is 100% participation. Your tax-deductible gifts to the Annual Fund, regardless of size, are powerful statements to the impact ISB has on our children.
Donate on-line or for more information about how you can contribute to ISB, please contact Natalie Judelson in the Development Office, email@example.com.
- There are currently no upcoming events.